Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Craigslist. School. BDSM. Sex Toys. Writing. Weight. Y'know. General Updates.

I find myself looking at Craigslist tonight. Mostly because I'm feeling lonely and figured it would make me feel better to know that others are too. But it really frustrates me that even the guys looking for gamer girls, or nerdy girls, and all they're interested in is someone with similar interests... all specify that they want someone with a good body, or slim. I can't even begin to qualify. Maybe as a BBW or curvy, but what if I'm too big for that even? If you specify a body type, it seems to me that you're not *just* interested in someone's mind and interests. I dunno. Maybe I'm just super self conscious right now.

I enrolled in an online college tonight. For an Early Childhood Education Undergrad Certificate. With that I could teach at a preschool, or run a daycare. That would be awesome. I should get my books in about a week and then I can finish it in as much as six months. It's all self paced, which is nice. Deadlines kill me.

And Craigslist is going away because I just saw one of our regular customers looking for young Friends With Benefits. No thank you.

Was on Craigslist in the first place because I'm still considering looking for a dominant guy here in town. But it's a lot of trust to place on someone I've never met. I don't think it's a good idea. I need to get into a relationship and explore it with someone I already trust.

New Coworker arrived since the last time I wrote. She used to sell sex toys. I keep wanting to work up the courage to ask her things, but I never will. I know that. But she's awesome. It's nice to have a fellow atheist at work. And she's a geek, who completely understands when I flip out over things. The kind of things everyone else just tunes me out when I talk about it.

My writing is suffering. I haven't written anything new... probably since before Dad died. I've written with the Englishman. That's kind of normal. But I absolutely can't even begin to write alone. But I will.

Neil Gaiman will be in Phoenix June 26. I'm totally going to try and go. I think it'll be awesome.

My weight is currently 270. I worked out with New Coworker yesterday. Used the elliptical machine. It kicked my ass. Thoroughly. I can barely walk today. But I'm going to keep it up! I will! And hopefully tomorrow evening I'll go do a yoga class. It'll be awesome.

In all, things are on an upward slope. Hopefully my weight is on a downward slope. I just need to stay positive and motivated.

No comments: