Saturday, January 2, 2010

Neil Gaiman New Year

New Year's Benediction by Neil Gaiman

I felt like sharing that with the world, not that it isn't already out there, but it's a beautiful sentiment and one that I think suits me very well.

So as of this morning my weight is 191. It seems odd that since last night I've lost 2 lbs. I don't think that's the way it works for more people. I've been able to gain or lose 5 lbs. literally over night. So I can never say, "Yay! I lost five pounds!" Because it could come back to next day. But oh well. If I can keep it going in a downward direction that is good, right?

Watching a bit of an NCIS marathon on USA before I go to work in 13 minutes. I could really do without work. But oh well. It pays the bills and gets me out of the house. Though days like today I'd rather just hang out with my dog.

So this is a short post, I don't have much else to say today. Just wanted to be sure and post something to keep up with one of my resolutions.

2 days into the new year and 2 posts in. I figure it's a good start.

No comments: